Who We Are
We are a private, nonprofit, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Founded in 1995 by parent and community volunteers as an outcome of the school district’s first strategic planning initiative, we have funded over 300 classroom and school grants to teachers, staff and high school students in the WW-P Regional Schools.
We are a volunteer organization drawing on the residents and workers within the West Windsor and Plainsboro communities. Our Youth Committee consists of high school and middle school students who volunteer under the guidance of adult mentors.
The West Windsor-Plainsboro Education Foundation supports excellence in the WW-P Regional Schools through funding of grants for teachers, innovative programs, and strategic initiatives. Our mission is to enhance the knowledge, skills, and competitiveness of our students by supporting strategic educational programs provided through the West Windsor-Plainsboro School District.
How We Make a Difference
Since 1995, we have awarded over $250,000 for unique programs across the curriculum and at every grade level. These successful programs include experiential learning, in-classroom learning tools and interactive projects.
- Science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) grants that provide hands-on experiences in and out of the classroom.
- Art grants that encourage artistic and creative talents.
- Literacy grants that have significantly raised language, reading, and writing skills, including those for at-risk readers.
- Learn more.
- A dynamic group of middle and high school volunteer students who learn valuable skills in leadership, project management and teamwork.
- Produce the annual WW-P’s Got Talent! Show.
- Work with volunteer parent mentors.
- Learn more.
How We are Funded
The WW-P Education Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that is 100% funded by private individual and business tax deductible donations, corporate grants, the WW-P’s Got Talent! Show and the STAR teacher recognition program.